Level Up to Stardom: The Business of Acting
Learn the Business of Acting and How to Audition Like a Pro!
10:00 am- 12:00 pm | The Business of Acting
12:00 pm- 1:30 pm | Working Break
1:30 pm- 6:00 pm | Auditioning Techniques
Join Hollywood Actress & Coach, CHRISTINE HORN as she hosts Level Up To Stardom ? an intense, immersive, game-changing workshop exclusively for actors who are ready to learn what it takes to book starring roles in film and television.
During this workshop, you will?
- Walk away with a step-by-step plan on how to market yourself?to industry power players in a unique, genuine, memorable way.
- Gain confidence in making stronger choices in your on-camera auditions.
- Master the mindset shift that MUST happen to start booking work on a consistent basis.
- Learn self-taping secrets that get you called back, pinned and booked over and over and over again.
- Learn how to set goals with achievable outcomes you can actually control.
- Discover how to confidently break down television scripts and create standout characters for every audition!
- Uncover your type and learn the secrets to branding yourself to industry power players.
- You will learn the secrets to becoming a Master Marketer and a Booking Magnet!
Fee: $100 (July 1 – August 21)
Christine Horn, Actor
Christine Horn is an award-winning actress and singer who has performed in feature films, primetime television and on Broadway. She is a Life & Career Coach for Actors and the creator of the hit online show, Actors Daily Bread, where she pulls back the curtain of her own career to teach actors around the world how she cracked the code on consistently getting booked.
She is the founder of the Booking Magnet Academy, the #1 virtual training center for actors who want to master strategies to book starring roles in film and television shows on a consistent basis. Christine has helped hundreds of actors learn how to take control of their career and turn themselves into master marketers and booking magnets. Her signature 4-step methodology has helped her clients increase their pins/holds/callbacks/producer sessions in less than 90 days.
As an actress, Christine’s experiences and accomplishments are diverse and vast giving her a special ability to relate to all audiences. With over 20 years of professional experience, she has graced stages across the U.S. with Disney’s The Lion King and has performed for President George W. Bush at the White House.
Her extensive theatre background led her to the silver screen where she has appeared alongside a plethora of Hollywood A-Listers…Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, Charlie Hunnam, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Jon Voight, Tyler Perry, Columbus Short, and Allison Janney, just to name a few.
Christine has starred in some of your favorite television shows, some of which include The Good Doctor, Timeless, American Crime Story, NCIS, S.W.A.T., Ray Donovan, Powerless, Good Girls, Legion, Greenleaf, The Originals, Complications, Tyler Perry’s The Haves and the Have Not’s, Reckless and was last seen in the Netflix blockbuster film Triple Frontier, starring Ben Affleck and Charlie Hunnam.
When she’s not performing or coaching actors, Christine enjoys spending quality time with her husband Garland, her dog Prince and her turtle, Superstar.